Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 3

Good Whale Week to you. It is continuing in fine fashion. I enjoyed reading from Moby Dick. I hope you did too. My favorite chapter is the ninth. The Father's word's made me think in a different light about Jonah and his encounter with the whale. Very seldom do I think about creating plausible dialogue for the Bible stories. It's one way to see human aspects about those lessons.

Again, I feel that I must amend some of the culture surrounding this week. I am a fervent practitioner of order, organization, chronolgy, method and pattern. Conversely, I tend to distance myself from tradition. That means that these prescriptions about activities are "more like guidelines anyway." Feel free to be at one with whales in your own way and in your own time.

The plan that I will carry out tomorrow is to watch a video that features, not necessarily prominantly, a whale, or more. These would include Pinnochio, Fantasia 2, Finding Nemo or The Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley: The Case of the Sea World Adventure. Some of you have viewed or suggested Free Willy or other incarnations of similar title. I don't believe in such talk as this (Betty, Kung Pow 2002). Nevertheless, it does hold to the criteria- there will be no punishment for doing so.

Whale Week on...

No comments:

Post a Comment